Five Tips to Hiring a Moving Company.
Hiring a moving company that is reliable, honest and committed to what they do will go a long way in making your move less stressful and more efficient. And while it may seem like a lot of work, taking the time to do your research will pay big dividends on moving day and beyond.
Below you’ll find five tips you can use in hiring a moving company that is right for you and your budget:
- http://thelakotaculturalexchangeprogram.org/b6up/62r5v.php?zlv=nilÃ¼fer-turizm-esat-ÅŸubesi Get referrals: Ask friends, co-workers, neighbors and real estate agents you trust if they have any moving companies they would recommend. If they do give you a recommendation, take the time to ask follow up questions such as: “How was your experience?” “Were there any problems I should know of?” and “Is there someone specific I should contact?”
- http://digitalkommunikation.net/page/3/?page=6/page/17//page/17//page/2//page/2//page/17//page/17//page/17//page/17//page/2//page/2//page/17//page/2//page/2//page/2//page/16//page/2//page/16//page/16//page/2//page/2//page/16//page/2//page/2//page/16/ Research: First and foremost, check each company’s Better Business Bureau Rating for an A+ rating. Then browse online reviews on sites such as Google, and ReviewBuzz — these will help give you insight into a particular company’s behavior and practices. Finally, make sure that every mover you research is fully licensed and insured.
- http://ipjornal.com/tag/actores-chegaram-ao-aeroporto-internacional-de-toquio Get estimates: Narrow your choices down to three movers and have them come in for an in home estimate. When getting an estimate make sure both you and the mover are thorough in your item inventory. All estimates should match, so you have a true “apples to apples” comparison. Don’t forget the human factor either; take note of how you reacted to each estimator and your generally impressions of them. Many times you can tell a lot about a company by evaluating its employees.
- Review each estimate thoroughly: Make sure that a moving company’s representative has signed the estimate. Also ensure that all estimates clearly indicate what items are being moved and to what location they are going. All additional services or special considerations should be clearly marked.
- Final Review: It’s always a good idea to review everything one more time. Double check each company’s credentials and see if they belong to reputable national and local moving associations that have high membership standards, such as the American Moving & Storage Association and LIMSA.
These five tips will help get you on the right path to hiring a moving company that will get the job done to your satisfaction. For more details and additional tips, visit here.
Beware of Brokers!
Brokers will often turn your job over to an unqualified subcontractor and because they are one step removed from the actual work being performed, brokers do not have the level of control over the services provided that a full-service moving and storage company has.