Get a Fast, Accurate Moving Estimate.
Please fill out the moving estimate below in order to help you get the most accurate estimate possible. During business hours, we’ll get back to you within an hour. After business hours, we’ll contact you by 10:00 a.m. the next day.
Have a Question? Please Call 516-785-7620
We strive each day to provide you with the most accurate moving estimate possible, because as families ourselves, we understand that you have a certain budget for your moving and storage services that you need to meet. We truly understand that surprises, “uh-ohs” and “woops” are the last thing you need to hear from a moving company during this stressful time.
Verity Van Lines offers free, no obligation in home estimates to ensure the most accurate results. As experts in the field of moving and storage, we know that this type of moving estimate is the only way to produce accurate results.
Handy Tips for an In Home Moving Estimate:
- Research first: look at reviews on Google, Angie’s List, Review Buzz and other sources. This will help you find the top rated movers in your area. Remember, no mover is perfect, so an occasional bad review does not mean they are a bad company. More importantly, try to get referrals from people you trust.
- Be clear and consistent during the walk through: do not forget any rooms or spaces that have items that need to be moved. You don’t want any surprises later. An honest professional will most likely ask you if you are sure everything has been covered.
- Ask all questions you may have, even if you may think they aren’t necessary: remember this is not just price shopping, it’s an interview with a company that you may be trusting to move all of your life’s possessions. While most reputable movers have similar pricing, it’s the little things that will help you to decide which one is right one for you.
- Ask about packing/unpacking services: it may be worth the extra money to have your mover do it for you.
- Discuss anticipated moving dates thoroughly: sometimes price and timing go together. If you have the ability to be flexible, sometimes you may do fair better on price. More importantly, the mover needs to adjust his logistics chain to accommodate your anticipated move dates.