About the Author
Michael Maffucci is a third generation mover and President of Verity Van Lines, Long Island’s leading moving company. Learn more about him here.
The Advantages of Using a Full-Service Moving and Storage Company
Using a full-service moving and storage company will make your move more efficient and significantly reduce the stress and anxiety associated with moving.
What is a full-service moving and storage company?
Moving is a complex process with many moving parts that must work harmoniously to be efficient. A full-service company specializes in handling these tasks and can build a custom package of services they design for you. Besides standard moving services, a full-service company will also offer the following:
- Packing services
- Short- and long-term storage
- Marble and glass handling
- Large item moving (pianos, pool tables, etc.)
- Furniture disassembly and assembly
- Large-screen TV handling
- Furniture donation and removal (decluttering services)
- Large picture crating
The advantages are clear
By using a reputable moving company that offers a full suite of services, homeowners can rest assured that their move will be as efficient and stress-free as possible. Consider these three critical advantages:
- One call does it all: from storage to packing and everything in between.
- No searching for 3d party services: There’s no need to find a piano mover or specialist who handles large-screen televisions to complete jobs outside many movers’ purview.
- No additional scheduling: When a full-service mover handles your job, you don’t have to worry about coordinating things such as storage, large-picture crating, or furniture removal.
When you’re ready for your next move, it would be wise to consider using a full-service moving company. Remember, do your research thoroughly and talk to any potential mover about the services they offer. For tips on finding the right mover, read this informative article.
For More Moving Tips, Read These Articles.
About the Author Michael Maffucci is a third generation mover and President of Verity Van Lines, Long Island's leading moving company. Learn more about him here.5 Tips for Moving Out of Queens If you are planning to move out of Queens, New York, to somewhere else in...
About the Author Michael Maffucci is a third generation mover and President of Verity Van Lines, Long Island's leading moving company. Learn more about him here.Five Critically Important Things to Do Before Moving Out of State Moving out of state can be an exciting...